|I Love You, Grease Pig!|
|Season 6, Episode 2|
|First aired (CAN)||September 4, 2014|
|First aired (USA)||July 7, 2014|
|Challenge(s)||Go through an obstacle course while carrying a pig.|
"So, Uh, This Is My Team?"
"Twinning Isn't Everything"
The children are challenged to race wild pigs against the other team. Sky and Rodney face off. Max also races with a pig. Dave also races too but gets hit with a grease ball. Shawn avoids the pigs but one ends up with him to race. Ella dances with her pig in the race. Sugar and Ella still have a conflict in this episode too.
|Cle Bennett||Chef Hatchet/Leonard|
- This is the first episode this season with the first words being "I Love You." The second being I Love You, I Love You Knots.
- Rodney falls for Amy in this episode.
- Sugar and Ella's and conflict grows in this episode.
- Rodney "breaks up" with Jasmine in this episode.
- Team Kinosewak wins a bucket of lobsters.
- Sugar develops a crush on Leonard.
- The woods and cave are seen for the first time in the season.
- The elements of this challenge is similar to the Total Drama All Stars episode The Obsta-Kill Course.